Your privacy is important to TAX TIME, LLC. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that TAX TIME, LLC collects, and the ways in which TAX TIME, LLC uses that personal information.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at https://www.contractology.com.
Personal information collection
TAX TIME, LLC may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website;
- information about transactions carried out over this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services; and
- any other information that you send to TAX TIME, LLC.
Using personal information
TAX TIME, LLC may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where TAX TIME, LLC discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, TAX TIME, LLC may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
TAX TIME, LLC will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
TAX TIME, LLC will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
TAX TIME, LLC is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact TAX TIME, LLC
- by email to email@example.com; or
- by post to 2410 Spring Garden ST, Charleston, SC 29414.